Join as an Expert
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This document is subject to change, in whole or part, from time to time. Any such change shall become effective immediately upon posting to the Platform
This document is an electronic record for the purposes of (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signature(s).
The Platform is owned and operated by HEALR PRIVATE LIMITED (“Company” or “HealR”), a private limited company, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 bearing CIN U74999DL2016PTC307267
and having its registered office at A-57 III/F,C.R Park NEW DELHI East Delhi DL 110019 IN.
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the access and use of the Platform, including but not limited to availing the services hereunder (“Services”). By accessing or using the Platform, or by accessing or using any content or information made available through the Platform, it shall be deemed that you have read, understood, and accepted to be bound by these Terms. Since these Terms are a legal contract between you and
HealR , it is important that you review the Terms carefully before accessing or using the Platform. These Terms are not intended to alter in any way or limit the terms or conditions of any other agreement that you may have with HealR
reserves the right to make changes, in whole or in part to these Terms at any time with no prior notice. Such changes will become effective immediately upon posting to the Platform unless stated otherwise, and you agree to periodically review the current version of these Terms as posted on the Platform. Your continued access or use of the Platform, shall be deemed to be an acceptance of the revised Terms.
For the purpose of these Terms, wherever the context so requires "You", “Your” or “User” shall mean any natural person who accesses or uses the Platform. The term “HealR
” shall mean the Company, its employees, its directors, shareholders, officers, consultants, representatives, affiliates and authorized agents, as the case may be (“HealR
Representatives”) on the Company’s behalf.
- SCOPE AND PURPOSE.
- FeelJoy is an emotional wellness, happiness boosting, online positive psychology coaching Platform. The Platform allows you to connect with individuals designated as a Buddy or a Coach. A Buddy is a trainee psychologist undergoing formal education who is trained by FeelJoy to be an effective listener so as to only be there for the client as a support system and not provide any sort of guidance/therapy and a Coach is a qualified and experienced psychologist who has a minimum post-graduation in psychology with relevant expertise in the field of clinical /counseling psychology. The coach would be giving therapy session along with counseling and guidance to clients which would be a paid service.
- FeelJoy is not a healthcare provider and your Buddy or Coach is not your doctor, physician, or any other healthcare provider. All material and information with respect to general emotional healthcare available through the Platform shall depend on the personal health history and status provided by you and shall not be considered as professional medical or mental health advise. You should not use any information available on or through this Platform to diagnose or treat any condition, issue, problem, and or disorder pertaining to your medical or mental health without personally consulting with a qualified medical or mental health professional.
- In case of any emotional or mental health emergency or any medical emergency, or any other similar or dissimilar emergency, FeelJoy recommends that you immediately visit the closest medical facility for examination by a qualified healthcare professional. If you are facing a medical or psychological health emergency, or considering or contemplating suicide, or feel that you are a danger to yourself or to others, you must notify the appropriate personnel or call a suicide prevention helpline or visit the nearest hospital or emergency room. FeelJoy does not deal with any emergencies – medical, emotional, psychological or otherwise.
- The Platform will allow you to have a one-on-one [session] with either a Buddy, or Coach whose objective will be to empower you to deal with the situation using positive psychology. Interactions with a Buddy are not chargeable, but interactions with a Coach form part of paid services.
- A Buddy or Coach may not be licensed health care professionals. In case you wish to get assistance only from a licensed heath care professional, you are required to intimate your Buddy or Coach of the same, prior to the commencement of your session.
- By using this Platform, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and are competent to contract and be bound by these Terms.
- If you are a minor i.e. under the age of eighteen (18) years, you shall not use the Platform, unless you are accessing the Platform with the approval of your parent or legal guardian.
- The parent/legal guardian/ward will be responsible for complying with FeelJoy Terms, and they represent that they are your parent/legal guardian/ward. FeelJoy is not obligated to confirm or verify the parent/legal guardian/ward and reserves the right to terminate your account and refuse to provide you access to the Platform if it is brought to notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of eighteen (18) years and are accessing the Platform without the consent of your parent/legal guardian/ward. FeelJoy will not be liable for any harm caused to you on account of any use of the Platform without appropriate parental consent.
- USER ACCOUNT
- In order to use the Platform, you may be required to register with the Platform by providing information about yourself including your name, email address and other personal information (“Personal Information”). Registration with the Platform is a one-time process and individuals who have already registered shall login on the Platform using the same user name and password (“Login Details”) as provided during the registration process. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete Personal Information as may be required for completing the registration process.
- You are requested to safeguard your Login Details and are exclusively responsible for the same. If you suspect that any of your Login Details are lost or stolen, or someone has attempted or successfully managed to access or use the Services through your Login Details without your consent please notify FeelJoy immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Use of the Platform on public computers and storing Login Details on web browsers and other software is strongly discouraged. You will be fully responsible for any and all activity on your account and for any changes therein. You agree not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. FeelJoy will not be liable where your account is accessed/used by someone else either with or without your knowledge, and you will be liable and responsible for any losses incurred by FeelJoy due to someone else’s use of your account.
- You understand and agree that by uploading/sharing/disclosing information pertaining to your well-being on the Platform, you consent to FeelJoy storing such information on FeelJoy servers . The information provided by you shall be stored by FeelJoy in personalized form till such time it is needed to fulfill the Service you seek to avail on the Platform. You accept risks associated with the unauthorized access to your account and any other information provided by you during the course of availing the Services. FeelJoy may, for the purposes of research archive and anonymize any and all information that may have been uploaded, shared, and or disclosed by you.
- By creating an account, you expressly consent to the use of:
- electronic means to complete these Terms and to provide you with any notices given pursuant to these Terms; and
- electronic records to store information related to these Terms or your use of the Services.
- FeelJoy cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- As a registered user, you agree to receiving information, correspondence, and or notices (“Communication”), in relation to confirmation of your registration, transactions that you carry out on the Platform, reminders, recommended actions for you or promotions that are undertaken by FeelJoy, or others authorized by FeelJoy . Communication, as and when sent to you by one or more modes, shall be sent to you using the information furnished by you at the time of creating your account. Such Communications may be sent via email, SMS (text message), push notification, on site/application notification or otherwise. You can control what information you want sent to you, and where it is to be sent. You also have the choice to unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving reminders via email, SMS, push notifications or mobile telephone notification, or any of them. Charges for receiving such information will be as charged by your mobile service provider, and FeelJoy does not guarantee and will not be liable or responsible for the failure to send such notifications or reminders to you.
- USE OF PLATFORM AND CODE OF CONDUCT
- All Personal Information or any other information you submit or share with FeelJoy, a Buddy, and or a Coach, is truthful and accurate and you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your registration on the Platform is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Platform or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
- You may use the Platform for lawful purposes only.
- You shall not communicate with your Buddy and or Coach in any manner which may violate or infringes the rights of the Buddy and or Coach, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, or in any other manner which would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data that you share on the Platform. FeelJoy shall have no liability for conduct in relation to your use of the Platform. Violations of these Terms may result in legal consequences prescribed by the applicable laws.
- You agree that you shall pay all fees on time. In case of late payment, FeelJoy reserves the right to levy a charge/interest on the outstanding amount.
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
- You shall not modify any content of the website.
- You shall not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content.
- You shall not delete or modify any content of the website and/or services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- You shall not use the Platform in any way that is unlawful or harms FeelJoy, Buddy, Coach or any other person or entity, as determined in FeelJoy’s sole discretion.
- You shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contents on the Platform, without express written permission by us.
- You shall not share or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Platform or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use of the Platform.
- You shall not use the Platform to develop, or to assist anyone in developing a competitive product or Services or for any other competitive purposes.
In addition to any other restrictions set forth in these Terms, you are prohibited from using the website and its content;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, central, state or local regulations, rules, laws, or directives;
- to infringe upon or violate FeelJoy’s intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to collect or track the Personal Information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- DISCLAIMER ON WARRANTIES
- FeelJoy expressly disclaims any and all representations, warranties or guarantees, whether written, oral, expressed or implied including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any warranty of quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Platform is provided on an “as is” basis and use of the Platform is at the user’s risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Platform is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from FeelJoy or through the Platform will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. Without limiting the foregoing, FeelJoy, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, its licensors, the Buddy, and or the Coach do not warrant that the content found on the Platform is accurate, reliable or correct; that the Platform will meet your requirements; that the Platform will be available at any particular time, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Platform is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Platform is downloaded at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or your use of the Platform.
- FeelJoy does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Platform or any hyperlinked website or service, and FeelJoy will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
- You further acknowledge that FeelJoy does not control the transfer of data over communications facilities, including the internet, and that the Platform may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of such communications facilities; FeelJoy shall not responsible for any (i) delays, delivery failures, or other damages as a result; (ii) issues related to the performance, operation or security of the Platform that arise from the your content or third party content.
- By accepting these Terms and using the Platform, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless FeelJoy, FeelJoy Representative, Buddy, Coach, and other representatives from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with your use or access of the Platform, violation or breach of these Terms or any applicable law or regulation, violation of any rights of any third party, including a user or Buddy/Coach (as the case may be) connected through the Platform; or infringement, or infringement by any third party, including a user or Buddy/Coach (as the case may be), of any intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity and all third-party claims based upon the content of any information shared by you.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Notwithstanding anything contained elsewhere in these Terms, in no event shall FeelJoy be liable to you or anyone claiming under you for the cost or loss including but not limited to any special, exemplary, consequential, incidental, punitive or indirect damages on any theory of liability, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence or medical negligence), strict liability or otherwise. The limitations set forth in this paragraph shall apply even if you are advised of the possibility of such damage.
- FeelJoy will not be liable for indirect losses which is a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by either you or FeelJoy at the time of entering into these Terms, for example loss of profits or loss of opportunity.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms, the maximum aggregate liability of FeelJoy with respect to claims arising out of or relating or incidental to the use of the Platform, shall be limited to the damages demonstrated to have been actually incurred by you, and in any event not exceeding 50% of the fees paid by the you for the Services in respect of which such claim has arisen. In case the claim has arisen with respect to any other matter, the total aggregate liability of FeelJoy shall in no event be in excess of INR 100.
- FeelJoy shall not under any circumstances whatsoever be a party to disputes, negotiations of disputes between you and the Buddy or Coach, as the case may be.
- Further, any counselling/guidance is dependent on the information provided by you to the Buddy/Coach and FeelJoy does not promise any outcomes based on any guidance or counselling. FeelJoy shall not be liable for;
- the quality of the guidance being given by the Buddy/Coach,
- any negligence on part of the Buddy/Coach;
- any inconvenience suffered by you due to a failure on the part of the Buddy/Coach to provide agreed services or to make himself/herself available at the appointed time, absence of the Buddy/Coach, or similar difficulties;
- any misconduct or inappropriate behavior by the Buddy/Coach;
- any variance in the fees charged;
- any medical eventualities that might occur subsequent to availing services of a Buddy/Coach, selected by you.
- Decisions made by you on the basis of information provided on or via the Platform is at your sole discretion and risk. So far as is permissible by law, FeelJoy does not accept any liability to any person relating to the use of the Platform. By using the Platform, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any and all actions, liabilities, consequences, decisions, behaviors arising out of or in connection with the use of the Platform and shall in no way hold FeelJoy or FeelJoy Representatives, the Buddy, and or Coach responsible for such conduct.
- PAYMENTS AND REFUND
- The provision of Services may be subject to payments now or in the future, depending on the type of account you register with FeelJoy. You agree to pay all applicable fees associated with your use of the Platform.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The contents on the Platform is for informational purposes only. FeelJoy asserts its copyright ownership on the content of the Platform except for the content posted, uploaded, shared by third parties. The FeelJoy logo, FeelJoy trademarks and service marks are trademarks of FeelJoy. You must have the written permission of FeelJoy to use or display any FeelJoy marks. It is acknowledged that any and all intellectual property rights (including but not limited to all trademark, copyright, patent, service marks, etc.) and other proprietary rights in and in relation to the Platform including without limitation any derivatives, improvements or modifications which ownership is directly attributable to FeelJoy (expressly excluding any information which belongs to any Buddy/Coach, user, other third party) shall vest wholly completely and fully with FeelJoy throughout the territory of the world and you shall have no right or claim to such intellectual property in any manner whatsoever.
- No information, content or material from the Platform, including but not limited to interaction with Buddy or Coach may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without an express written permission of FeelJoy.
- Third-party content if any, appearing on the website is the property of their respective owners and FeelJoy does not assert any rights in relation to the same. Such third-party content is used by FeelJoy subject to the fair use provisions of Indian copyright law and applicable provisions in other jurisdictions.
- FeelJoy reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Platform and the Services with or without notice, and to exercise any other remedy available under law, if you are found to be in breach these Terms. In the event, your account is suspended or terminated due to breach of these Terms, you shall not continue to use the Platform under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account.
- If for any reason you chose to discontinue the Services provided on the Platform, you can terminate your account by sending a notice for deactivation via email at email@example.com. Once an account has been deactivated, you will no longer be able to access any of the Services provided on the Platform.
- Upon suspension or termination, your right to procure the Services on the Platform shall forthwith cease and FeelJoy reserves the right to remove or delete any Personal Information or other information shared by you. Any suspension, termination, or cancellation will not affect the obligations under these Terms which by their nature are intended to survive such suspension, termination, or cancellation.
- GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
- In accordance with the provisions of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, FeelJoy has set up a grievance redressal forum, and the name and contact details of the ‘Grievance Officer’ are as follows;
Name: Pranav Vashistha
Phone No.: +91-9899233429
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: T.F, D-682, C.R Park, New Delhi, 110019
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent under law; provided however that, in such event these Terms shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the applicability of these Terms, or your use of the Platform, or the Services or information to which it gives access, shall be determined by arbitration in India, before a sole arbitrator. Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, and any amendments made thereto. The venue of such arbitration shall be New Delhi, India. All proceedings of such arbitration, including, without limitation, any awards, shall be in the English language. The award shall be final and binding on both the parties.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Any and all disputes arising between the user and FeelJoy with regards to these Terms, including the interpretation of the terms of these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi, India.
This document is subject to change, in whole or part, from time to time. Any such change shall become effective immediately upon posting to the Platform
The Platform is owned and operated by FeelJoy Private Limited (“Company” or “FeelJoy”), a private limited company, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 bearing CIN U74999DL2016PTC308244and having its registered office at 3rd Floor, D-682, C.R Park, New Delhi, 110019.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- In the course of providing the Services, FeelJoy may collect the following information (“Personal Information”);
- Information necessary for the purposes of registration with the Platform, including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, phone number, and emergency contact details;
- Your username, and password created for the access to, and use of the Platform;
- Demographic information, including your gender, date of birth, and pin code/country or residence;
- Billing information in case of Services which require payment, such as credit/debit card number, expiration date, billing address, and any other payment instrument information required for processing payments.
- Information collected from the responses, assessments, or the feedback provided by you.
- Any information provided by you in communications with FeelJoy by email, or phone.
- FeelJoy collects the Personal Information, so as to provide a comfortable, and efficient experience to you. This will enable you to establish an account and profile that can be used to interact with the Buddy, or Coach, as the case may be. You have the option to not provide any or all of the Personal Information by choosing to leave the information fields empty. You also have to option to change, remove, or update the information provided by you through the ‘My Account Profile Page’ page on the Platform.
- In the event, there is any change in your Personal Information other than the information available on your ‘Profile Page My Account’ page, or if you need to update or correct such Personal Information, or you have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of your Personal Information, for any reason, you may send updates and corrections to FeelJoy at email@example.com and FeelJoy will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.
- Some Personal Information, such as your answers to online assessments, if any, cannot be updated or deleted once submitted. If you would like FeelJoy to remove your records from its system, please contact FeelJoy at firstname.lastname@example.org and all attempts will be undertaken to accommodate your request if, to the extent that FeelJoy does not have any legal obligation to retain such information. Please note that FeelJoy is required to retain certain information by law for record maintaining purposes (including but not limited to payment history, feedback, etc.), and there may also be residual information that will remain within the databases and other records, which, irrespective of any efforts by FeelJoy to delete information, will not be removed from them.
- In addition to the Personal Information, FeelJoy may also collect the following information;
- Technical and network data, including service provider details, internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, cookies (as more detailed in Paragraph 3, below);
- Location data, hardware data, including the unique identification number for your device (in case the device is a mobile phone);
- Account activity, and any other manner of interaction with, and on the Platform.
- FeelJoy also uses ‘cookies’ to collect information. Cookies are small data files made of alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your device's hard drive through your web browser to enable FeelJoy systems to recognize your browser and to provide Services.
- Cookies are used for several purposes;
- saving your user credentials for future logins to the services;
- enabling certain features of the Platform, to understand how you interact with the Platform, and to monitor aggregate usage by users of the Platform and web traffic routing on the Platform. These features are enabled only for the fixed time period while you are logged in on the Platform.
- You may instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all features or functionalities of the Platform.
- STORAGE AND RETENTION
- FeelJoy shall retain any and all of your information, including your Personal Information as long as your user account is active on the Platform. FeelJoy may, for the purposes of research archive and anonymize any and all information that may have been uploaded, shared, and or disclosed by you.
- In addition to the above, FeelJoy will also retain any and all of your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and/or enforce agreements.
- Information collected by FeelJoy about you is used to:
- administer your account,
- provide access to particular tools and services,
- respond to your inquiries raised to FeelJoy, and to send you administrative communications about the Platform,
- obtain your feedback about the Services or our offerings,
- analyze user behavior and activity to improve our Services, for example FeelJoy may analyze how frequently portions of the Platform are visited and how many emails are received by you,
- provide you with more relevant content or advertising both on the Platform or on other websites that you visit through the Platform, with your consent, when required by the applicable law,
- conduct research and measurement activities, or
- undertake any additional activities in accordance with your authorization, for which FeelJoy shall provide specific notice at the time of collection of your Personal Information.
- SHARING AND TRANSFER
- FeelJoy may share your information, including Personal Information, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that FeelJoy is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may only use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Services (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
- FeelJoy may also share your information, with third-party organizations that assist FeelJoy in providing the Services to you. Such information shall be shared, only to the extent necessary for the relevant third-party to assist in providing Services. Any and all third-parties assisting FeelJoy in the provision of Services shall be bound by a Non-disclosure Agreement entered into between FeelJoy and such third-party, to ensure adequate confidentiality of your information available with the third-party.
- Any information shared with third-parties by FeelJoy shall be anonymized prior to sharing, to ensure that such information cannot identify you. To ensure anonymity, FeelJoy may combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and cannot be traced back to you.
- Any information shared by you during your sessions with your Buddy or Coach, as the case may be, shall form part of Personal Information, as provided in Paragraph 2.1 above. However, such Personal Information shall not be collected/used in the same manner as other categories of Personal Information.
- Your Personal Information shall not be disclosed or shared by FeelJoy, its employees, its agents or any third-party contractors, including the Buddy or Coach; either orally or in writing; except only in the following circumstances:
- FeelJoy is of the opinion that there is a significant, real, and/or imminent threat or risk to your health, safety or life or to the health, safety or life of any other person or the public;
- FeelJoy is required to share such Personal Information to any authority by law; and
- If you have claimed a health care insurance and such Personal Information is required by the insurer.
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- The security of your Information is important to FeelJoy, and FeelJoy shall take all reasonable measures to protect the security of such information. However, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may access the FeelJoy systems or that transmissions of your information over the Internet may be intercepted, accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy. FeelJoy expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing, or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your information, which may be intercepted by third-parties.
- In order to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosures, FeelJoy uses Amazon Web Services. Any texts, emails, or any other chat transcripts are not stored on the servers. Access to the information stored by FeelJoy is protected by multi-layered security controls including firewalls, role-based access controls, encryption and passwords. Such information, to the extent necessary, shall only be accessible to you and your Buddy, or Coach. These technologies help ensure that your information is safe, secure, and is displayed only to you and those to whom you have granted access including but not limited to your Buddy, or coach, as the case may be, and any other personnel of FeelJoy that require any information for work purposes.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user account at all times. For the safety and security of your information, FeelJoy has implemented procedures to will help protect the information that you provide. However, you are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your user identification and password. You are responsible for all activities and transmission performed through your user account.
- Payments made for Services are through third-party payment processors, and the payment process shall be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of such third-party payment processor. You understand, and agree that neither FeelJoy, nor any of its directors, shareholders or other representatives will be liable to you for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of your use of the third-party payment processors, your payment through the payment processors or your ability or inability to complete the payment.
- EUROPEAN UNION VISITORS/USERS
- In addition to the terms set forth above, this portion of the document shall apply if your personal data is subject to protection under the European Union General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”).
- HealR Pvt Ltd is the data controller for the purposes of the GDPR which means that HealR Pvt Ltd determines the purposes and means of processing of personal data which you have provided to us at various occasions.
- International Transfers of Personal Data
- FeelJoy may store or transfer your personal data to countries outside of the European Union, including to countries which may not provide the same level of data protection as your home country. In such circumstances, FeelJoy shall, however take appropriate steps to ensure that recipients of your personal data are bound by duties of confidentiality. FeelJoy will implement appropriate measures to ensure the protection of your personal data in accordance with this document.
- Your Rights
- You have the following data protection rights, which you can exercise at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided in this document:
- The right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing of your personal information in connection with our business, and separately the right to object to direct marketing.
- The right to ask FeelJoy to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- The right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected.