Version -1 [updated as on [25th June]
This document is subject to change, in whole or part, from time to time. Any such change shall become effective immediately upon posting to the Platform
The Platform is owned and operated by HealR Private Limited (“Company” or “HealR”), a private limited company, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 bearing *CIN U74999DL2016PTC308244* and having its registered office at 4th Floor, A-57, C.R Park, New Delhi, 110019.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In the course of providing the Services, FeelJoy may collect the following information (“Personal Information”);
- Information necessary for the purposes of registration with the Platform, including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, phone number, and emergency contact details;
- Your username, and password created for the access to, and use of the Platform;
- Demographic information, including your gender, date of birth, and pin code/country or residence;
- Billing information in case of Services which require payment, such as credit/debit card number, expiration date, billing address, and any other payment instrument information required for processing payments.
- Information collected from the responses, assessments, or the feedback provided by you.
- Any information provided by you in communications with FeelJoy by email, or phone.
FeelJoy collects the Personal Information, so as to provide a comfortable, and efficient experience to you. This will enable you to establish an account and profile that can be used to interact with the Consultant, or , as the case may be. You have the option to not provide any or all of the Personal Information by choosing to leave the information fields empty. You also have to option to change, remove, or update the information provided by you through the ‘My Account Profile Page’ page on the Platform.
In the event, there is any change in your Personal Information other than the information available on your ‘Profile Page My Account’ page, or if you need to update or correct such Personal Information, or you have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of your Personal Information, for any reason, you may send updates and corrections to FeelJoy at firstname.lastname@example.org and FeelJoy will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.
Some Personal Information, such as your answers to online assessments, if any, cannot be updated or deleted once submitted. If you would like FeelJoy to remove your records from its system, please contact FeelJoy at email@example.com and all attempts will be undertaken to accommodate your request if, to the extent that FeelJoy does not have any legal obligation to retain such information. Please note that FeelJoy is required to retain certain information by law for record maintaining purposes (including but not limited to payment history, feedback, etc.), and there may also be residual information that will remain within the databases and other records, which, irrespective of any efforts by FeelJoy to delete information, will not be removed from them.
In addition to the Personal Information, FeelJoy may also collect the following information;
- Technical and network data, including service provider details, internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, cookies (as more detailed in Paragraph 3, below);
- Location data, hardware data, including the unique identification number for your device (in case the device is a mobile phone);
- Account activity, and any other manner of interaction with, and on the Platform.
FeelJoy also uses ‘cookies’ to collect information. Cookies are small data files made of alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your device's hard drive through your web browser to enable FeelJoy systems to recognize your browser and to provide Services.
Cookies are used for several purposes;
- saving your user credentials for future logins to the services;
- enabling certain features of the Platform, to understand how you interact with the Platform, and to monitor aggregate usage by users of the Platform and web traffic routing on the Platform. These features are enabled only for the fixed time period while you are logged in on the Platform.
You may instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all features or functionalities of the Platform.
STORAGE AND RETENTION
FeelJoy shall retain any and all of your information, including your Personal Information as long as your user account is active on the Platform. FeelJoy may, for the purposes of research archive and anonymize any and all information that may have been uploaded, shared, and or disclosed by you.
In addition to the above, FeelJoy will also retain any and all of your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and/or enforce agreements.
Information collected by FeelJoy about you is used to:
- administer your account,
- provide access to particular tools and services,
- respond to your inquiries raised to FeelJoy, and to send you administrative communications about the Platform,
- obtain your feedback about the Services or our offerings,
- analyze user behavior and activity to improve our Services, for example FeelJoy may analyze how frequently portions of the Platform are visited and how many emails are received by you,
- provide you with more relevant content or advertising both on the Platform or on other websites that you visit through the Platform, with your consent, when required by the applicable law,
- conduct research and measurement activities, or
- undertake any additional activities in accordance with your authorization, for which FeelJoy shall provide specific notice at the time of collection of your Personal Information.
SHARING AND TRANSFER
FeelJoy may share your information, including Personal Information, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that FeelJoy is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may only use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Services (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
FeelJoy may also share your information, with third-party organizations that assist FeelJoy in providing the Services to you. Such information shall be shared, only to the extent necessary for the relevant third-party to assist in providing Services. Any and all third-parties assisting FeelJoy in the provision of Services shall be bound by a Non-disclosure Agreement entered into between FeelJoy and such third-party, to ensure adequate confidentiality of your information available with the third-party.
Any information shared with third-parties by FeelJoy shall be anonymized prior to sharing, to ensure that such information cannot identify you. To ensure anonymity, FeelJoy may combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and cannot be traced back to you.
Any information shared by you during your sessions with your Consultant or , as the case may be, shall form part of Personal Information, as provided in Paragraph 2.1 above. However, such Personal Information shall not be collected/used in the same manner as other categories of Personal Information.
Your Personal Information shall not be disclosed or shared by FeelJoy, its employees, its agents or any third-party contractors, including the Consultant or ; either orally or in writing; except only in the following circumstances:
- FeelJoy is of the opinion that there is a significant, real, and/or imminent threat or risk to your health, safety or life or to the health, safety or life of any other person or the public;
- FeelJoy is required to share such Personal Information to any authority by law; and
- If you have claimed a health care insurance and such Personal Information is required by the insurer.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- The security of your Information is important to FeelJoy, and FeelJoy shall take all reasonable measures to protect the security of such information. However, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may access the FeelJoy systems or that transmissions of your information over the Internet may be intercepted, accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy. FeelJoy expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing, or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your information, which may be intercepted by third-parties.
- In order to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosures, FeelJoy uses Amazon Web Services. Any texts, emails, or any other chat transcripts are not stored on the servers. Access to the information stored by FeelJoy is protected by multi-layered security controls including firewalls, role-based access controls, encryption and passwords. Such information, to the extent necessary, shall only be accessible to you and your Consultant. These technologies help ensure that your information is safe, secure, and is displayed only to you and those to whom you have granted access including but not limited to your Consultant, as the case may be, and any other personnel of FeelJoy that require any information for work purposes.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user account at all times. For the safety and security of your information, FeelJoy has implemented procedures to will help protect the information that you provide. However, you are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your user identification and password. You are responsible for all activities and transmission performed through your user account.
- Payments made for Services are through third-party payment processors, and the payment process shall be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of such third-party payment processor. You understand, and agree that neither FeelJoy, nor any of its directors, shareholders or other representatives will be liable to you for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of your use of the third-party payment processors, your payment through the payment processors or your ability or inability to complete the payment.
EUROPEAN UNION VISITORS/USERS
In addition to the terms set forth above, this portion of the document shall apply if your personal data is subject to protection under the European Union General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”).
International Transfers of Personal Data
FeelJoy may store or transfer your personal data to countries outside of the European Union, including to countries which may not provide the same level of data protection as your home country. In such circumstances, FeelJoy shall, however take appropriate steps to ensure that recipients of your personal data are bound by duties of confidentiality. FeelJoy will implement appropriate measures to ensure the protection of your personal data in accordance with this document.
You have the following data protection rights, which you can exercise at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided in this document:
- The right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing of your personal information in connection with our business, and separately the right to object to direct marketing.
- The right to ask FeelJoy to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- The right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected.
2. No-shows (missed appointment without notification): 100% of the fee payable for the session
3. The Client may avoid a cancellation or no-show fee if Parties are able to reschedule within the
4. same week as dictated by the Consultant schedule and availability.
5. In case of cancellation by the Consultant , 100% fee paid for the session shall be refunded to
6. Client or alternatively, the Consultant shall adjust the fee paid towards a rescheduled session, as agreed to between the parties.
7. To cancel or reschedule as session the Client shall use their dashboard after upon logging in or write a mail on email@example.com